some externalernals

Michal Seta mis at music.mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 9 22:55:42 CET 2001

Well, yeah.  I was just kidding (although I have talked to a guy, a web master
for a fairly large website who was complaining that he was getting bored with
analyzing the data and stuff.  I suggested we put the data to music and see
what it sounds like and he liked the idea...).

I would mainly be interested in using the database as a "scratch pad" to store
and manipulate various musical events.  So, how fast is the response to queries?

So, why not making it available?

./MiS