Hardisc recording/playing

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Mar 11 22:09:56 CET 2001

There are reports from around UCSD that you can read one 8-channel
SF with no trouble but can't begin to read 8 1-channel ones separately
on a "reasonable" IDE machine.  I'm hoping to get a chance to look at this
(and a student is also threatening to get involved.)  So the situation might
improve soon.

cheers
Miller