Gem segfault

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Mar 18 06:25:19 CET 2001

I get lots of segfaults closing Gem windows too.  For he moment I
ignore them although someday if nobody else does it I'll track them down...

I agree we need someday to merge distributions and get them so they won't
go out of sync...  I can't yet get a version of Pd together that can
run under both RH 6.2 and RH 7.0!

cheers
Miller