.pdrc in Win2k?

atomly atomly at atomly.com
Wed Mar 21 02:38:24 CET 2001

I'm trying to use PD in Windows 2000 and I seem to be having a problem
setting the path up correctly.  Perhaps I missed it in the
documentation but I'm pretty sure it's not in there.

I'm trying to set up my path so that I can add objects like the loop~
and the fft-filter, but if I make my .pdrc look like this:

-path C:\pd\extra\loop~
-path C:\pd\extra\fft-filter

it doesn't work.

I'm putting the .pdrc file in \Documents and Settings\Administrator
(which is my current login) because I'm pretty sure that's considered
the "home" in 2000.

I also tried dropping the C: and switching the backlashes to forward
slashes but that didn't seem to help either.

Thanks for any help.

--
:: atomly ::

atomly at atomly.com | atomly at atdot.org | atomly at curiousnetworks.com