Gem segfault

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Mar 23 23:37:41 CET 2001

This should work... you can feed Pd a command line option "-guicmd" to
set how Pd will start the GUI up, which could use rsh to start up on another
machine, or even set the DISPLAY variable.  In either case Gem's window
should start up on the machine Pd is running on.

I got this working once but I have another problem, which is that I don;t have
a good way of sizing and positioning the Gem window to cover all of the
display.  Should be easy, but it didn't just work instantly when I tried it.

cheers
Miller