0.32 PATCH 5 (linux, nt)

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 10 00:35:13 CEST 2001

Hi all,

I adjusted the font sizes so that they'd be almost the same in Linux vs. NT
(so that the help windows and tutorials will be readable in NT, which they
weren't before.)  Before, 10 point and 12 point were actually the same
size, I think.  I'm sorry for the confusion and I hope I at least have it
all stabilized now.

At any rate, the best thing to do is set all your patches to 12 point unless
you really want microscopic fonts.  Subpatches (the "regular" kind) will be
reset when you reset a patch's font size, but abstractions have to be fixed
separately (it's better to use "pd" subpatches unless you'll be using at least
two identical copies of a patch for other reasons too.)

There's no file format change, but if you save a patch in "PATCH5" with arrays
that save their values, earlier versions of Pd won't be able to restore the
values.

cheers
Miller