serious problem

jfm3 jfm3 at mortmain.com
Tue Apr 10 22:55:41 CEST 2001

There is still a serious problem in Pd that I have seen since 0.32.1,
which is that the qlist code is under a non-free license.  I hope we can
get this fixed as soon as possible.  Luckily, I have a patch: change these
lines from the top of x_qlist.c to look like the rest of the source files:

Copyright 1997-1998 Regents of the University of California.
Permission is granted to use this software for any noncommercial purpose.
For commercial licensing contact the UCSD Technology Transfer Office.

(jfm3)