serious problem

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Apr 11 08:11:42 CEST 2001

Oops.  There are four files which have the incorrect copyright notice.
UCSD and I both believe that whatever code I wrote for Pd belongs to me, not
to Regents of UC.  The copyright notice should read,

/* Copyright (c) 1997-1999 Miller Puckette and others.
* For information on usage and redistribution, and for a DISCLAIMER OF ALL
* WARRANTIES, see the file, "LICENSE.txt," in this distribution.  */

cheers
Miller