pure-data.org

jfm3 jfm3 at mortmain.com
Wed Apr 11 19:34:31 CEST 2001

I think I'm done updating the FAQ at www.pure-data.org.  If I updated
something that you wrote, I probably sent you an email.  Just about all
the important packages have had an updates since the last time I went
through them all.  I also found gemee, which Guenter hadn't announced here
yet.

Now maybe I will have time to sit down and play with the new features in
32.5.

As always, if you're stuff is mentioned on pure-data.org and you get a
chance, make sure I've got correct and current information up there.  If
you're stuff isn't mentioned on pure-data.org, bug me and I'll put it
up.  I still haven't figured out enough about Joseph Sarlo's Pd objects to
enter them yet, but maybe tomorrow.

I am planning on doing RPMs of all the software listed at
pure-data.org.  This is on hold until RedHat 7.1 comes out of
beta.  If anyone would like to do similar packaging for win32 systems, let
me know and I'll put your packages up too.

Thanks for being cool.

(jfm3)