automatic opening of subpatches

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Apr 11 23:55:21 CEST 2001

I don't know a good solution for this problem... one possible approach might
be:

- make an empty subpatch, call it "patch 1".

- Send a message, "pd-patch1 ojb 10 10 pd real-patch"

Then, send messages to the sub-sub-patch, using "pd-real-patch"

to delete it, "pd-patch1 clear".

I know that's dumb.  I don't yet have a good way to do this in general...