Changing the dir of a patch

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 12 00:02:08 CEST 2001

Hmm, there ought to be a "default saving directory" which could be set
differently from the patch's directory.  (I don't think it would be good
to go changing that' what if you wanted to save the patch itself?)

In a external object, you can call canvas_getcurrent() in the "new" routine,
then at any point call "canvas_getdir()" to get teh directory the patch is
in (even if it has changed via a save-as.)

But to save to another directory, the only thing I can suggest is specifying
the complete pathname...

cheers
Miller