[PD] bilge

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 13 20:08:40 CEST 2001

Hmm... I wrote a CD player called "bilge" that ran only under Windows, not
Linux.  You sent it a track number or a "stop" message.  It just started the
CD player, whose audio output shows up on the soundcard "mixer".

There's a small help patch in the Pd release in "extra".  I think I should
really make this available separately from Pd proper because it's kind
of trivial...

cheers
Miller