[PD] Newbie question

jfm3 jfm3 at mortmain.com
Mon Apr 16 17:06:48 CEST 2001

Check out http://www.pure-data.org and http://iem.kug.ac.at/pd .  You
should find everything you need, or at least links to everything.

Specifically, with regard to real-time sound effects, there are patches in
the examples that do this.  There are also patches where you can record
some audio into Pd and then play it back with the effect.  Keep hunting
around in there.  The whole help system is excellent.

(jfm3)