iemlib sliders send and receive properties

dieb13 dieb13 at klingt.org
Wed Apr 18 21:51:45 CEST 2001

hi thomas,hi linium,hi list!
the \$1 thing works for me, but then i can not open the properties
dialog any more.
with \$0 or $0 receive doesn`t work in any way.
everything works if i edit the .pd file directly and put $0 in the right
place.
i´m using pd-032PATCH6 and merged the pd.tk files from pd and iemlib -
this could be a reason for the properties-problem (i didn`t test it
with pd032PATCH1)

herzallerliebst
d13b

--
gro.tgnilk at 31beid

'>< esrever ralacs tnirp' e- lrep |
\ ".egaugnal yna ni edoc ylbmessa etirw nac sremmargorp laer" ohce