[PD] PD support for new alsa

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Apr 22 23:15:25 CEST 2001

I've merged Karl's version with mine (it now conditionally compiles for
ALSA 0.5 or 0.9).  I'm haveing some trouble getting the 0.9 part to work.
On my soundblaster the audio output is an octave down (as if the card were
getting addressed in mono.)...  my Midiman Delta 66 isn't working at all.
I'll try to get this debugged but in the meantime the merged source code
is sitting in:

http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/Software/pd-src.tar.gz

cheers
Miller