[PD] PD support for new alsa

Karl MacMillan karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu
Mon Apr 23 00:10:56 CEST 2001

Great!  Not certain about the problems that you are having - I will be
interested to see the solution.  I tried to do a pretty straight port of
the 0.5 code so it is a little surprising that things don't work.  Almost
the only change in alsa_send_dacs is to switch from bytes to frames.  The
alsa api might be changing again, by the way (this constant change is, to
say the least, tiresome).  Maybe a formal release should wait until alsa
1.0 comes out, whenever that is!

Karl