[PD] "error: GEM: Do not continue!"

pix at test.at pix at test.at
Mon Apr 23 15:16:49 CEST 2001

just to add some debris to the bugzapper:

I get  a similar error (on debian unstable). but i get "Unable to create
single buffer window" then the rest of the sequence starting from "Error
creating const context" etc etc.

Everything seems to work ok from then, although I am back to getting the
crash-on-exit bugs (using an ATI Mobility M3).

pix.