[PD] big-endianess

Karl MacMillan karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu
Mon Apr 23 16:33:59 CEST 2001

There is a slightly old version on my website:

mambo.peabody.jhu.edu/~karlmac/download/pd/pd-032-linuxppc.tar.gz

I am pretty certain that I compiled everything in the extra directory.

Karl

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, U* wrote:

> hello,
> would it be possible to compile the contents of the "pd/extra" dir
> (or toys..) once for big-endian (i.e. ppc-machines)? i'd like to use
> expr & such.
>
> best,
> gert
>
> btw.: the download link for
> ftp://iem.kug.ac.at/pd/MAC/pd-032-linuxppc_tar.gz is broken (its not
> a tar.gz).
>
> the download link for
> ftp://iem.kug.ac.at/pd/Externals/IEM_LIB/iemlib_linux_package/iemlib.tgz
> is also broken.. file not found.
> --
>

> /0

| Karl W. MacMillan                                 |
| Computer Music Department                         |
| Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University |
| karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu                           |
| www.peabody.jhu.edu/~karlmac                      |