[PD] pd-0.32.5 netsend/netreceive

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 24 17:54:16 CEST 2001

I changed netreceive from version 0.31 to 0.32. to fix what I think is
a rather serious security problem...  now messages appear on netreceive's
outlet, not to arbitrary receives.  I think there's a back compatibility
mode but you should probably adjust your patch if it's not too much trouble...

cheers
Miller