[PD] dynamic destruction and disconnection

Joseph A. Sarlo jsarlo at peabody.jhu.edu
Mon Apr 30 18:28:02 CEST 2001

That would be great. What would be really nice is to have destructors that
are exact counterparts to the "obj" and "connect" ("destroy" and
"disconnect"?) messages sent to canvases.  This would make creating
patches that use dynamic instanciation much easier.  Also, one could
conceivably build a GUI utilizing this (I'm almost considering doing
this).

--