[PD] a mailinglist about the use of Pd ?

pix pix at test.at
Tue May 1 05:03:51 CEST 2001

I have never noticed anything about user-like questions being unwelcome on
this list, as it is reasonably low-traffic anyway.

Personally, since this list is reasonably well publicised, everyone here
is a user, and only some of us are developers, I think we should probably
have a separate pd-dev-list for development chat (if we were to make the
split). But, I'm not sure if such a split is necessary with the current
level of traffic. It would perhaps make users more comfortable to post
their problems here if they knew they weren't bugging the developers.

pix.

--
This .sig last modified Thu Jul 01 00:00:00 GMT 1970