[PD] a mailinglist about the use of Pd ?

richard.bowers richard.bowers at ntlworld.com
Tue May 1 10:35:59 CEST 2001

Hi, all.

In my view it's important to keep the developers and users on one list for
the following reasons:

a) there are probably grey areas between 'use' and 'development';
b) users would probably need the expertise that developers have and there is
a likelihood that developers would migrate away from the users' list and
leave users under-resourced.

I know from the CSound list that there is a healthy mix of expertise which
means that a rich response comes very quickly to even simple requests. And
the debate can get quite lively too. As a CSound user I find the discussions
about CSound internals quite interesting, even though much of it is a bit
opaque to me as a non-programmer.

Richard Bowers.