[PD] help for a newbie

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Tue May 1 13:18:26 CEST 2001

Hi all,

I often feel that I have to re-invent things in Pd that still have been done by
other people.

After a course at university using Opcode MAX I started using Pd without really
having an idea what Pd is capable to do (besides handling MIDI / audio). I
sometime feel that there are people out there doing great things with Pd but
the only things I (we?) get to know are the problems discussed here on the
list.

I think it would be nice to have a place where people can 'publish' information
(ore URLs) about projects they have worked on just to get an impression what is
possible and what has been done so far. This might also be a helpfull resource
for newbies to learn all the 'old tricks' necessary to use Pd...

Olaf

home: http://www.kunstkombinat.de