[PD] aggress

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue May 1 18:27:09 CEST 2001

Hi Evan,

You might find the "choice" object useful.  It's an extern in the "extra"
directory of the Pd release.  The basic idea is you give it a bunch of
vectors (expected behaviors) in advance.  Then you give it a real "behavior"
from a visitor (for instance) and it tells you which if the pre-stored
ones is closest to it.  So you can use it for a simple classifying tool.

cheers
Miller