[PD] help for a newbie and other things...

Michal Seta mis at music.mcgill.ca
Tue May 1 18:30:32 CEST 2001

Ok, I feel guilty now.
I'll try to arrange for more spare time in the days to come.

For the person who wants to know more about how and what people are doing with
pd:
http://gige.xdv.org/pages/pd/pages/links
lists some useful websites.  Some of those people provide links to some of
their projects so you can download them and play around.
Wonk resource page is particularly interesting.

./MiS