[PD] pd under Windows 98 ?

Søren Bovbjerg bovbjerg at musik.auc.dk
Fri May 4 21:05:30 CEST 2001

> I occasionally get errors where the cursor won't switch
> into/out of edit mode
> and basically the keyboard input is lost, but closing the patch and
> reopening it seems to solve this.. (if anyone knows why this happens or how
> to avoid?).

I am not sure why, but I get this 'error' sometimes too. It seems to be related to the DSP, since it only seem to occur when DSP is on and a sub patch is set to edit mode with ctrl+e. A solution is to close the subpatch, turn off DSP and reopen the sub patch. (No need to close the main patch).

HTH

Soeren