[PD] pix_movie

Norbert Math math at iem.kug.ac.at
Tue May 8 18:38:06 CEST 2001

On Tue, 8 May 2001, Linium wrote:

> My intent was at first to display movie as they are, without 3D positionning or
> mapping to geos.

i have written a very ugly piece of code for this purpose.
i have modified the pdreceive program - it
stores a sequence of tga files in memory and displays
one of them dependig from udp messages it gets from pd.
as ugly as it was, it worked quite well on my venerable p200 labtop.
if someone wants to improve it i'd be happy to give it away (the
code, not the labtop).

maybe it would be interesting to patch a movie player
(like xanim) with netreceive ...

norbert