[PD] Problems compiling: How to install TK? (tk.h doesn't exist)

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sat May 12 20:20:19 CEST 2001

It's probably called "tcl".  I think You're right that that's what is missing.

However, the "interrupeted system call" will probably persist after recompiling
Pd... perhaps rather than tak the trouble to recompile Pd, first you should
try "pd -frags 8" and/or "pd -noadc", ad lib, to see if the prolem goes
away.

cheers
Miller