[PD] missing link

Iain Mott mott at reverberant.com
Tue May 15 11:43:05 CEST 2001

Hello all

I’m trying to compile some of my linux externals in windows – I’m having
linking troubles with some of my code that uses “sigsqrt_perform” (a
non-static function from d_math.c) – keep getting an ‘unresolved external’
message

I’m trying to compile & link the externals in a single library and I’m using
the following in my makefile:
.c.dll:
            cl $(PDNTCFLAGS) $(PDNTINCLUDE) /c $*.c
            link /dll /export:$*_setup $*.obj $(PDNTLIB)

where PDNTLIB = $(PDNTLDIR)\libc.lib \
            $(PDNTLDIR)\oldnames.lib \
            $(PDNTLDIR)\kernel32.lib \
            ..\pd032\bin\pd.lib

Have been using the ‘extern’ specifier in the main ‘setup’ function (the one
that calls all the other *_setup’s for the individual objects) – but still
no luck.

Any suggestions?

Cheers, iain
Iain Mott