[PD] connect stream socket: connection refused

Johannes M Zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Wed May 16 17:43:06 CEST 2001

> wait 2 days and do another dist-upgrade or on systems where it works at the mom

this will not do, since i am waiting for 2 and a half week for an upgrade
that will let pd run without that error.

one interesting thing (at least to me, because i do not understand it)
is, that when you have multiple installations of pd (pe: pd-0.33
and pd-0.32p6) on your system, you can start each of your installations
exactly one time, (so you could install 1000 pd's and this would be a real
work-around, because few sessions will need to quit and reopen pd a
thousand times=

> refrain from being on the edge softwarewise. ;)
then why should you run unstable, if you don't want to be the ultrakoolest
and softwarewise on the edge.

mfg.dsf.dfs
IOhannes