[PD] rme hammerfall digi9636 help??

Alexander Tuchacek atuc at gmx.de
Thu May 17 11:45:19 CEST 2001

hallo,

as i know now its not so easy to use the rme hammerfall card in mulichannel
mode with pd. my problem is that i need it ugently for an exibition and would
like to ask if somone else has an idea howto solve multi-channel playback in
pd.

shall i switch to an older linux distribution? change the alsa driver? buy
the commercial oss driver? change to windows (dont like)?

does anyone have experience whis the hammerfall that works?

many thanks,

alex