[PD] midi USB etc

Timmy B tim at algebra.uni-linz.ac.at
Fri May 18 14:22:45 CEST 2001

Hi all,

  I have the pleasure of being able to buy some
hardware rather than having to make do with what's
lying around spare. and i need a midi and audio
interface for a linux-PD combination that will
run well and stable. best would be a USB solution, that I can
happily stick into a laptop afterwards, but other
than the apparent audio success of the Swissonic,
I cannot find and USB-midi solutions for linux. Or
am i looking in the wrong spots?

  Who can recommend a card for SuSE 7.1 and
one of the newer PDs? reliability is a major
concern - someone should be able to turn
the machine on every day and have the thing run for 12 hours
without hardware problems.

  Cheers,

 tim

--