[PD] Multiple Channel Audio

Etan Fisher efishr at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 13:58:52 CEST 2001

Well ...

I have solved my problem. If it is of interest:

1) In order to have all channels (8) available under
Pd, one must run Pd using two commands

> Pd -soundoutdev 1 -outchannels 8

Otherwise, the different channels are not recognized
correctly.

2) Then, the output is sent to the channels using
the dac~ object with the correct channel number/s.

Cheers,

Etan