[PD] Changing default font size

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Wed May 30 11:06:07 CEST 2001

Hi pd-list,

this must be a FAQ, but I can't find the answer:

How can I change the default font size in pd?

If I open patches from e.g. "Pure Documentation..." I always have a
"courier 12" font selected and with this the layout of the patch is
totally messed up.  So the first thing I alway do is open the FONT
BOMB and change everything to size 10. I would like this to be the default
font right from the start.

(I am running pd under linux and my X server is set to have a dpi of 100,
if that matters anyhow.)

Thanks for help,
--
                                                 __    __