[PD] ggee on NT??

guenter geiger geiger at epy.co.at
Wed May 30 18:27:54 CEST 2001

Hi Nick,

I just wanted to compile it, but I just realized that my NT system has
stopped working, and I don't have the time currently to set it up again.

However, there are windows dll's in some of the ggee packages,
namely ggee-0.19.tar.gz, ggee-0.17.tar.gz and ggee-0.16.tar.gz.

I am just telling that from the size of the packages, so I hope
I haven't included any wav files instead :)

It is possible, that the dll's are incompatible with newer pd
installations.

... there is a build system for NT in ggee, but unfortunately the
paths have to be adjusted in the */Makefile 's to fit your language
.. ah, err, VC++ installation.

Greetings,

Guenter