[PD] multiport MIDI problems in 0.33-TEST5

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 5 01:48:59 CEST 2001

Hmm, the "system call timed out" messages mean that Pd was trying to
open something (MIDI output I bet) and the open() call was just sitting there.
This can happen if something else on the system already has MIDI open
for output.  There might also be other reasons I don't know about...

cheers
Miller