[PD] compiling externs on NT

Nick Fells nick at music.gla.ac.uk
Wed Jun 6 19:21:56 CEST 2001

Hi Guenter,

No, it's not ggee, it's my own externz for doing granular sampling of an
input signal. They compiled under Linux no problem, but I'm a total
Windoze compilation novice. I had some assistance from a pro win
programmer, which was extremely useful, but these last unresolved
symbols we just couldn't pin down.

However, I will give ggee a try once I get time.

Nick

--
Dr Nick Fells,
Music Department,