[PD] compatibility netreceive

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu Jun 14 18:13:12 CEST 2001

Well, the new mode has all received messages coming out netreceive's
outlet.  You can then "route" them where you want them.

The old version allows netreceive to send messages to any named object in
Pd.  An intruder could easily use this to break into your system, which is
why I changed it.  But also the new version seems more modular (you can have
an abstraction that receives from different port numbers and routes the
messages differently for example.)

cheers
Miller