[PD] tutorials - work in progress

Michal Seta mis at music.mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 14 21:11:20 CEST 2001

Hi all,

I know I'm 2 years late and about 2 weeks late since my last promise but I'm
still trying to get those tutorials going.  I haven't had much time lately and
I will be tied up for a couple of weeks so I decided to post whatever I have
done so far.  I haven't yet an html version suitable for posting on the
internet but that will come, too (in fact it's being delayed as I'm trying to
learn Zope while working out the html'd version of the pd tutorial).  So, for
now it's in .pdf format with a couple of example patches.
get it at http://www.music.mcgill.ca/~mis/tests.

There should be enough to get a newbie started but not enough to make him
intermadiate.  Feel free to send any constructive criticisms.  And report any
problems reading the document.  It's been created on a mac....

cheers.
./MiS