[PD] explode

Michal Seta mis at music.mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 14 21:20:10 CEST 2001

Qs:

will PD ever benefit from explode extern?

Also, I've noticed a weird behaviour with table.  I've been writing to the
table (an automated hanning window generation) and the curve in the table
appears upside down...  But the values are correct (ie the ramp from 0 to 1
reads as positive).  SO it looks like just the display is fliped.  All other
tests with arrays are fine.  I'm using kalashnikov extern to generate the
values and that's the only case where I get things upside down...

any ideas?