[PD] gem multiple geos switching

Johannes M Zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Sun Jun 17 18:49:08 CEST 2001

hi

my demultiplex might work, but you have to restart the gem rendering chain
- this is: send "0" to gemwin and then "1", so that the rendering tree can
be rebuilt.

this should theoretically work (and it wont disturb your output when you
are switching off/on really fast), but i remember somehow that i
eliminated this method out of a gem-patch when trying to find, why it
crashed now and then (but on the other hand, this does not imply that the
switching off/on was the problem; it was simply removed then and not used
anymore)
so good luck !

mfg.fsda..ntg
IOhannes