[PD] Mandrake 8.0 + PD0.33

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 20 02:27:55 CEST 2001

Hi all,

Well, I just tried deleting my /usr/lib/libtcl.so symbolic link, and
/usr/lib/libtk.so too.  Pd still worked for me...  I tried configuring and
remaking that way, still no problem, and tried running from the RPM instead
of compiling, still no problem... I just can't figure out what's going on
which makes other systems than mine require libtck.so and libtk.so...  if
anyone can figure out what's going on I'd be grateful.

cheers
Miller