[PD] Midi...

Timothy Rolls trolls at binghamton.edu
Sat Jun 23 17:04:12 CEST 2001

Hmmm.... it didn't work for me, but I am suspecting some of my problem is
that I am using Beta WDM drivers for my Echo Mia card, which is what I use
for the audio (I use the soundblaster only as an extra MIDI port). I know
that the audio part of PD will not work with this driver/card combination
and it may be interfering with other things too. I may try disabling it and
checking it again. I know that audio in 0.32 is not working with the WDM
driver, but MIDI is still working. If you have any other ideas I'm
listening. Thanks.

Best,
Tim