externals

Greg Rippin gmr222 at nyu.edu
Mon Jun 25 08:41:57 CEST 2001

Hello all,

After quite a bit of fiddling, I finally managed to get my MIDI
situation under control.  Thank you all for the helpful suggestions.

After I put the iem externals into my newly installed pd .33, i started
getting the message "Consistency check failed: glob_intifromgui".  Is
this occurring because these externs were written for pd .32 patch 1,
and is it something i need to be concerned about?

Thanks,
Greg

--
Greg Rippin, Graduate Assistant