[PD] glob_intifromgui error [was: Re: externals]

Jeremy Bratton jeremy at rice.edu
Mon Jun 25 17:54:20 CEST 2001

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Greg Rippin wrote:

} After I put the iem externals into my newly installed pd .33, i started
} getting the message "Consistency check failed: glob_intifromgui".

I've just started using pd and I'm having this problem as well, though I
haven't done anything with externals. I'm running pd .33 (no patch-1, I
think) on Windows 2000. As mentioned in another post, fonts/opened patches
look horrible when this happens. The odd thing is that it doesn't happen
every time I start pd and there doesn't seem to be anything specific that
causes the problem. Usually, I can just quit pd, restart, and then no
error message.  Any ideas?

Jeremy