[PD] Problems running pd with Red Hat.

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 19:55:06 CEST 2001

I am having problems getting pd to run in Red Hat. I
have tried the '.tar.gz' patch from Miller's site but
it it does not run, I have also tried compiling the
src code but it seems that i am missing a library
file. I then tried download the '.rpm' file from
Miller's site but when I tried that I got the message
that said something about my version of RPM only
working with numbers that are =>3. I tried changing
the file name but to no avail. If anyone has any ideas
I would really appreciate it, as ye have probably
guessed I am new to linux so if the suggestions could
be made as easy for a linux illiterate person I would
really apreciate it!

Regards,
Rory.