Problems running pd with Red Hat.

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Thu Jun 28 10:49:32 CEST 2001

Rory Walsh hat gesagt: // Rory Walsh wrote:

> Thanks Frank I changed that in the makefile as you
> suggested, however I am now get this error,
>
> s_main.o(.text+0xa88): undefined reference to
> `linux_alsa_devno'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [../bin/pd] Error 1
>
> what now? Any ideas?

That could be a bug in the source code. If that's true, we will have to
wait until Miller comes back from his vacation ;-)

But maybe you have some old object files (*.o) from a previous compiler run
lying around. Try a "make clean" or maybe a brute force cleaning with
"rm -rf pd-0.33*/"

bye,
--
                                                 __    __