[PD] array

Greg Rippin gmr222 at nyu.edu
Thu Jun 28 14:02:07 CEST 2001

That explains it.  Thanks, Guenter.

Hmm.  I need the MIDI support in .33, need to use arrays, but really like
having the iemlib objects.  Can anybody suggest a fix that would let me have
the best of both (all three ?!) worlds?  Other than switching back and forth
between versions or command-line statements, that is. . .

Thanks again,
Greg

--
Greg Rippin, Graduate Assistant