[PD] GEM

guenter geiger geiger at epy.co.at
Sun Jul 1 11:34:52 CEST 2001

http://www.danks.org/mark/GEM/

> Also I would like to know if you can build a virtual
> scene (like a 3d game for example) and import/make
> animated models, and if you have the same posibilities
> as OpenGL.

You can build virtual scenes, it is not a modeller, though.
I would not choose GEM as a tool to build a 3d game.
but ..

You can do most things that you could do in OpenGL, and a lot
of things are easier than doing it in OpenGL directly.
It's hard to explain, you should try it to get a picture.

Guenter