pd on a Fujitsu (Liteline) laptop & Linux [PD]

Gregorio García ggkarman at airtel.net
Thu Jul 5 01:05:28 CEST 2001

Is anyone running pd under linux on a Fujitsu-Siemens Liteline laptop (CPU:K6-2 500, 6GB IBM-DARA-20600HD, 64 RAM, Trident Cyberblade i7 AGP[8420-76])? If so, what Linux distribution are you using: Im having a hard time getting the X to work (even though the graphic card seems to be supported in Suse 7.1 ), have tried several config tips I found on the internet but with no success. I have pd on my desktopPC and cant wait to move mobile!!!
What audio hardware are you using with the Liteline (or similar laptop) setups? E/S slots are 1 PCMCIA type II or III (PC-Card OZ 6812 controller) and USB.

Greg.